Interviewing

I was finishing the new vlog how to make furry friends if you aren't shy and if you are new at the furry fandom. while It was rendering,Lvdo opened the door which he was very sick And he said that he will upload The video after when the render is done. Anyway,I exited home and i was going to laffe's home,but looks like she's not there because the door is locked. Anyway I returned home after that. But anyway,a stranger came into my house. Her name is "Kemu". But then I remembered that I would interview her. So we started the conversation:
K: Sorry For being late. I think I became too distracted watching Ava Photos agian.
F: speaking of Ava,how you did meet her?
K: it was on a Furry Amino,in March 26. Then I saw her post about Nordicfuzzcon 3619. By the way,I fell in love in her suit,and also I saw that her suit flows and I was like: "Oh That's Aesthetic!" Haha. Anyway,I started to draw her. Looks like I made so much fanarts to her even Peach.
F: Looks like you became obsessive with her right?
K: (laughs) yeah,but I discovered that she made a collaboration with Laffe The Fox in her Nightcore Remixes. But later Ava is truly Laffe. And I also saw her skate videos. Before That. I listened to Oneohtrix Point Never's Memory Vague. Anyway,made a album dedicated to her also. But then I confirmed that all OPN songs would combine to Ava
F: it's your theory,right?
K: yeah haha
F: And so,What about the track Ezra from Garden Of Delete?
K: Ezra looks like it has a sample from a Diante Do Trono (Behind The Throne) and the vocal is Tamta,dunno. And well. I decided to make my own version. And I thought the whole song was 83 BPM but it was 79 BPM and I think this was a complex cover.
F: Looks interesting.
K: Yeah
F: And what about the track I Bite Through It?
K: reminded me of Ice Foxx songs. But looks like it was Aggressively glitched by Christtt (or Bye-Product). Looks like a collab thing.
F: And Looks like your upcoming album is similar to Vocaloid thing,yeah?
K: more or less.
F: i get that.
K: I prefer making original music without AlterEgo. I'm pretty sure that became more or less terrible.
F: You prefer making more songs with Marie Ork voice?
K: no. I dont have much ideas for lyrics.
F: Yeah I know you tried it speaking bad of immature people that hates Furries.
K: I really tried it. It's a satire.
F: Garden Of Delete was really a inspiration of your upcoming album?
K: yeah
F: What about sampling songs made by another Furries?
K: in January I started to sample Ice Foxx songs. Anyway,in June,I discovered Ava songs and sampled it too. Then I found a Sphatika's album that joins all Furries Of music together and it was my Sampler.
F: I think you will stop sampling if you leave the fandom? (Laughs)
K: oh shit (laughes too)
F: Whats Your opinion to OneRPM?
K: they don't fucking know about Vaporwave, and I'm trying to make originals songs even with samples but aggressively slow but I really became sad that Dreams Without Meaning didn't go to Spotify so the only thing to say is I hate you OneRpm.
F: You should say permission to that copyrighters thing
K: i don't know how.
F: Changing the subject. Kaoss Edge was a bit of inspiration of that ARG.
K: yeah,it was a furry version of it. But because of my SLOW PC cause of Intel Celeron. I think I focused in Foffi Clare blog. And I'm interviewing as a two person right?
F: YOU ARE BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!
K: (laughs)
F: You really became so sad to not being much known?
K: sadly yes. But now I decided to be part of random Vaporwave labels, re-releasing my album that I consider good. The first it's from Corp.oreal bay. Then the next was Wave Racers. Now the third one will be First Class Collective. And by the way,I want to Resurrect Ailanthus Recordings. Because there's no release since the end of 2017
F: the problem is shyness,right?
K: unfortunately.

F: anyway,the album is finished?
K: yes. And now I'm planning the side B. Cause I made some breakcore songs while I was producing the album. And I really want to make track that came from my head like: Egylon's Adventure,Søresen,a cover of Still Life and She. That's what came while I was listening R + 7.

F: Whats the origin of the name Rejected Humanity?
K: the name came as a joke. Cause of the JoJo meme that's is holding the furry head saying "I reject my humanity,JoJo!". Before was Empty World. But as I considered a criticism of that furry hate. So it cahnged.
F: And about the lyrics?
K: A complaint against theses immature people that thinks hating Furries is cool and else. Everyone needs respect. And the whole album is that. That idea just came after watching a mimimidias video explains what is a furry fandom and what they do instead what the people thinks the Furries do. But the video is in Portuguese and in 29 minutes and is a Suffering to watch so you need enough free time.
F: I know so. It's endless this type of thing
K: sadly it is
F: what is your influence as a musician?
K: Gorillaz,Aphex Twin,Squarepusher,Boards Of Canada,Vektroid, Oneohtrix Point Never,Christoph De Babalon and Laffe The Fox.
So then,we hugged. It would be strange if the Real Foofi interview a fan. But well,it's all fictional.
All thanks to MidClassComfort,Chad Swith (formerly UtopianVirtMIDI),Mega Genesis, TwoFurryBros for the inspiration,Ava(Laffe The Fox),Rupninja,Kaarosu Kamikazen (R.I.P.),Vayu,Corp.Oreal Bay,Weirdman,the people of discord and you.
New album comes October 30.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Band

LaffeThe+0