The End

after exiting the band,i moved to Earth (aka THE UNION OF SOCIAL REALIZATION OF ONU). and by the way,i saw many prejudices from this world,it`s so horrible but too horrible that i found informations about the possible third world war.
anyway. Twitter was my option to predict this. if wasn't,how i'm going to say? in the middle of the way. i found my lost sister. but i didn't talk to her. i just did a poem that is like that:
ALWAYS DEAD
VACUUM OF
AVA'S IDENTITY
CRYO
LAFFE THE ZERO
AGE OF MYRIAD
REJECTED HUMANITY
END OF WAR

i hope she see this. but. i would visit my dimension again,interviewed a fan,she said that will drop this end of war. now it happened. this is the end of my blog,i have nothing to write here. by the way,i'm returning to my dimension. And rejoining the band. thank you everybody for who's reading this. we are all damaged...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Band

Interviewing

LaffeThe+0