KawaiiCon666 Part 2

Last time we attended this little con was a summer day August, but KawaiiCon 666 was the first to be held already in March!(and we are just going to the August one haha) That's cool, but so was the temperatures. I was pretty excited, although maaaybe not so much for the ever so slightly colder weather. It was... Windy!
And YES, it was so much fun that they simply could not wait a whole year, (at least that's what I assume)! Seriously though, it really was a lot of fun, I had a very good time there with all my friends.
 It was so good seeing everyone again,expect the band that inspired me (Kaoss Edge) because it got disbanded after the G.O.D. release. 

But I met some of the people I ran into earlier this year at NFC (as we're going to this con next year) , and finally got to actually talk with them and hang out a little, and they were really nice!

There were also some events, a dealers den with lots of amazing arts and crafts, and just so many amazing cosplays and even quite a few fellow furries! Everyone was looking their kawaiiest, and lots of people were having lots of good times and taking lots of pictures. As I mentioned, I didn't really take much pictures at all, neither did I buy much anything, but I just had to buy one thing--the sweetest little Shiny Drifloon made by TailorLady I had lots of good times too, and looking forward to next year. It may have been chilly outside, but the atmosphere was warm inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Band

Interviewing

LaffeThe+0