R.I.P. Krarrosu Kamikazenn

Today it's the sad day... I'm the only to know that he died before that day: June 24 3619, Krarrosu Died. He wasn't at the band since he was at Germany. And the worst of all...
I was the spectator...
It was the first time I've seen a furry in depression,a person that I loved so much and I didn't helped at all because I was so shy to help and I have nothing to do. So what I did? nevermind and fuck it...
In January,he posted that he hates JoJo bizarre Adventures,and after that,I started to hate this anime too,but looks like I have exaggerated it. And I decided to watch. (I'm not watching anymore because I don't have free time to watch it)
I think he got depression because Loren finally abandoned him or he wasn't accepted by his parents because he said that he is transgender. It's kinda sad that,and in April (as I remember),he got stuck at the worst German hospital ever. And he became more sad more lonely and more depressive...until one month
Now he is at the sky,or in hell maybe. He changed my life and all. But he was a great friend... R.I.P. 3600-3619

And Now?

The band released some singles like "No Dancer" to take a satire of pop music and we're thinking that who will be the 2nd guitar player. It will be a hard search because I exited the band because it's a waste of time to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Band

Interviewing

LaffeThe+0