Questions

Note: I stole it from Ezra blog.

Write a poem:

I presented the pistol.
I wrote because I want dizzy
Fame you my three teresa.
To the prince of the countess
I have to get your brute
Garlic Onions
In your gown, smile using teeth.
That's why I want from Zé, that you have beer that I like.

Last Phone Call:
Somebody asking that if there's Lvdo and yes. Probably a fanatic.
Last album you listened to:
Laffe The Fox - Last Tear to Fill the Cup of Emptiness

Are you a virgin?
I'm horny
Have you lose someone special?
I became really sad when Krarrosu died. But the worst thing is that I predicted his death before.
favorite colors?
pink,purple,black and green
Met someone who changed you in the past month?
Imaginedom.
Do you have any pets?
A dog named Dog. He is the master of the Frontflip.
What did you do for your last birthday?
Just editing some videos and nothing :p
Name something you CANNOT wait for:

Making videos and furry conventions.
Most visited website?
The kaoss edge website.
Tattoos?
A kaoss edge logo at the back :p. It's temporary ok?

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

How do you want to die?
Live until 200 years old. A impossible challenge haha

16. What makes you happy?
FURRY CONVENTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Best Friend?
My brother Lvdo,my friends Laffe,Egylon and all of the furry fandom community!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Band

Interviewing

LaffeThe+0