Nordicfuzzcon 3618


We were a group of four friends going together, starting our journey on Wednesday. The drive was a good 6 hours, and that was after already driving for almost 3 hours for the group to meet up! It was a long journey, but a fun journey. Also did I mention it was long? It was long. We were all having a good time in the car, though, and we had more good times coming! After we arrived, just walking through the convention center to register you could feel the excitement!
We stayed at a second hotel, but there was a "fuzz buzz" driving back and forth between the second hotel and the hotel hosting the con every half hour, which made suiting and pretty much everything extremely conveniant. I just took it slow the first night, but after some burgers and little sleep, I was hyped and ready to go on Thursday! - And did I go! Well... I originally wanted to sleep in, and so did my friends, but who am I kidding... we couldn't! I suited up and put on an outfit and I was ready to go! With a fursuit lounge with plenty of space, a wide selection of beverages, snacks and refreshments, and electrical fans of all sizes, I didn't really have to get out of suit all day. - And I didn't! Haha. We attended a meet and greet, where we ran into another buddy of mine, and we all went to the con's own arcade and had some fun. It was... interesting to play Tekken with arcade controllers... in suit... with paws... against an arcade master... My friend beat me most of the times, but clearly the joysticks were to blame. Totally. Haha!

After even more burgers, and juuust a liiittle more sleep, we were all ready to go on Friday! Kinda nervous, kinda excited we got ready for the fursuit parade. For one of my friends and me it was our first, but I hope not our last! It was amazing! So many people from outside had come into the hotel to watch. So many took pictures, we got so many hugs, so many high fives. It was great to see all the happy people, all the kids smiling and having a good time. I also met an old friend afterwards that I hadn't talked to in years and we took some pictures, and I also took some pictures with a new friend I made there who turned out to be super nice! And we also did a live show,but Lvdo drank too much soda and we had much confusion! Haha.
We kinda went with burgers for this trip, so yeeeah... as you may have guessed, after burgers and sleep, Saturday arrived! - Our last full day.  Everyone had been so nice, though, and so I figured I'd just go for it, and I'm glad I did. I got a lot of positive reactions, which was really nice. I ran into my old friend again and got some hugs, and later ran into my new friend and got even more hugs! We also checked out the dealer's den, and visited the arcade one last time and got lost in Super Mario Kart. Well, I sure did at least, haha.
Inevitabely, the time had finally come to go home. We visited the convention center one last time and then picked up some foods and drinks for the long road home. I was sad to leave, but I had so much fun, though! I was even deader than usual after another whole day on the road, but it was so worth it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet The Band

Interviewing

LaffeThe+0